- 12 oz Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Egg Noodles, Reames Homestyle Original (Raw)
- 1/2 cup Onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup All purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 2 cups Half and half
- 1/2 cup Green onion, thinly sliced
- 10 cups (80 oz) Chicken broth
- 6.5 oz Long grain and wild rice mix
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Poultry seasoning
- 2 cups Turkey, cooked and diced
In a large sauce pan or Dutch oven, add 9 cups of chicken broth and chopped onion. Bring to a boil. Add egg noodles and return to boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes (or until noodles are desired tenderness). Add rice and seasoning packet; cook for an additional 5 minutes.
Meanwhile in a small bowl, stir together the remaining 1 cup of chicken broth, flour, salt, pepper, and poultry seasoning. Stir until smooth. Slowly add flour and broth mixture to cooked noodle/rice mixture, stirring constantly. Bring to boil. Cook 1 minute or until thickened and bubbly. Slowly add half and half to cooked noodle mixture; stirring constantly.
Add turkey; heat gently, stirring frequently until heated through. Stir in green onion before serving.