- 12 oz Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Egg Noodles, Reames Homestyle Original (Raw)
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 lb Chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 large Onion, chopped
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans Regular or Italian style diced tomatoes
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans Chicken broth
- 2 cups Fresh basil, chopped
Cook Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Egg Noodles, Reames Homestyle Original (Raw) according to package directions. Set aside.
In a soup pot, saute chicken pieces and onion in olive oil until onions are clear and chicken is done. Add garlic, salt and pepper. Saute 1 minute more. Add diced tomatoes and chicken broth. Heat until mixture is boiling. Add pasta and basil.
Bring mixture back to a boil and serve immediately. For added serving appeal, top off each serving with Parmesan cheese and serve with your favorite crackers.