- 8 oz Marzetti® Korean Barbecue Sauce
- 2 oz Sambal oelek
- 1 oz Fresh ginger, grated
- 5 Iceberg lettuce leaves
- 5 oz Chicken, cooked & chopped
- 1 1/2 oz Cucumber, diced
- 1 1/2 oz Red bell pepper, diced
- 1 1/2 oz Carrot, shredded
- 2 oz spicy peanut sauce
Combine Marzetti® Korean Barbecue Sauce with sambal oelek and fresh grated ginger and mix until uniform. Set aside.
Combine cooked chicken with spicy peanut sauce. Set aside in a small bowl.
Serve with lettuce cups, fresh chilled vegetables and sauce mixture.