- 9 oz Marzetti® Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 6 New York Bakery® 4" Kaiser Rolls
- 2 lbs Boneless rib-eye steak
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 small Garlic cloves, smashed into a paste
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 1/2 oz Parmesan shavings, thick (about 12 shavings)
- 2 Romaine lettuce hearts
- 2-4 Tomatoes, sliced
- 2 large Avocadoes, pitted & sliced
Season steak with salt and pepper and put in a zipper lock bag with 2-3 packets of Marzetti® Balsamic Vinaigrette. Marinate at least 1 hour or up to 8 hours.
Make Caesar Spread by combining 2 to 2-1/2 packets Marzetti Balsamic Vinaigrette with mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic and salt and pepper. Set aside.
Grill steak and then let rest for 5-10 minutes; slice steak across the grain into ¼-inch thick slices. Assemble sandwiches by brushing New York Bakery® 4″ Kaiser Rolls with 1 teaspoon Marzetti Balsamic Vinaigrette and grill, open-side down, until lightly toasted, 1-2 minutes. Spread 1 tablespoon Caesar Spread on each side of grilled roll. Arrange 2 romaine leaves on bottom side. Top with 2 tomato slices, 3 slices avocado, 2 parmesan shavings and about 4 ounces of grilled steak.
Drizzle with additional Caesar Spread. Top with bread and serve immediately. Makes 6 sandwiches.