- 1 cup Marzetti® Roasted Garlic Parmesan Sauce
- 1 New York Bakery® Italian Round Loaf
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 4 oz Pulled chicken
- 1/2 cup Artichoke hearts, diced
- 1/4 cup Yellow onion, diced
- 1 cup Fresh spinach, packed & chopped
- 1/2 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
Preheat convection oven to 350 degrees F.
Heat olive oil in a saute pan and add the pulled chicken; cook until hot. Add artichoke hearts and onions and saute until the onions are soft and translucent, approximately 2 minutes. Add Marzetti® Roasted Garlic Parmesan Sauce and heat thoroughly. Add the spinach, remove from the heat and combine with swiss and parmesan cheese and toss together.
Add the entire mixture to the hollowed out New York Bakery® Italian Round Loaf and place in preheated convection oven along with reserved bread pieces to bake for 10-12 minutes or until the temperature reaches 165 degrees F. Serve immediately along with the bread crumbs.