- 3/4 cup Marzetti® Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- 2 lbs Fingerling potatoes
- 1 small Red onion, peeled & sliced
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp Parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp Chives, chopped
- 1/4 cup Blue cheese, crumbled
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Cut potatoes into halves. (Potatoes should all be about the same size, cut some potatoes into quarter pieces if necessary.) Place potatoes and onions on a roasting pan; drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast potato mixture for 17 to 22 minutes or until the potatoes are tender and golden.
Arrange potatoes and onions on a platter and toss with Marzetti® Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing. Sprinkle with chopped parsley, chives and optional blue cheese.