- 1/4 cup Marzetti® Lemon Vinaigrette
- New York Bakery® French Bread, sliced
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1/2 tsp Lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp Ginger, ground
- 1/4 tsp Dry Mustard
- 3/4 cup Fresh raspberries
- 2 (8 oz) rounds Bried cheese, top rind removed
- 1/4 cup Almond slices, toasted
In a microwave safe bowl, combine Marzetti® Lemon Vinaigrette, honey, lemon zest, ginger and mustard and mix to combine. Fold in the raspberries. Microwave all for 1 minute. Cool and refrigerate until ready to use.
To assemble Brie: Remove Brie from refrigerator 1 hour before preparing. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place Brie round in a small buttered baking dish. Spoon half of the prepared raspberry mixture on top and bake 10 to 15 minutes. (Baking times will vary if the Brie is not at room temperature). Top each Brie with 2 tbsp. toasted almonds and served with sliced New York Bakery® French Bread.