- 1 1/2 oz Marzetti® Sriracha Bourbon Sauce
- 3 Corn tortillas, grilled
- 3 oz Pork belly, grilled & cut into 1/4" slices
- 1/2 oz Carrot, julienned
- 1 Radish, julienned
- 1 Jalapeno pepper, julienned
- 1 oz Cucumber, julienned
- 1/2 oz Cilantro, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp Rice wine vinegar
Toss carrots, radishes, jalapeno peppers, cucumber and cilantro with rice wine vinegar.
Grill sliced pork belly, 2-3 minutes on each side until cooked through. Remove from grill and brush with Marzetti® Sriracha Bourbon Sauce.
Grill corn tortillas to warm. Fill with glazed pork belly and veggies.