- 3 oz Marzetti® Pomegranate Vinaigrette
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Shallot, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup Pomegranate juice
- 2 tsp Cornstarch dissolved in 1 tbsp of water
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup Fresh pomegranate seeds
Sauté shallots in olive oil until tender. (If there are any pan drippings from cooking chicken or pork, use that pan in the glaze preparation for added flavor.)
Add pomegranate juice and whisk for a few minutes to reduce the mixture. Add Marzetti® Pomegranate Vinaigrette and cornstarch mixture. Whisk into sauce allowing it to boil slowly and thicken. Whisk in Worcestershire sauce and pomegranate seeds.
Serve over pork, chicken or fish.