- 3 lbs Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Orzo
- 2 cups Marzetti® Garlic & Butter Croutons
- 1 medium Onion, halved and sliced
- 5 tbsp Butter
- 1/3 cup Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 3 cups Milk
- 1 lb Brie chesee, rind removed and chopped
- 2 (6 oz) cans Lump crabmeat, flaked, drained, cartilage removed
- 1 cup Shrimp, precooked, chopped
Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a baking pan and set aside. Thaw Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Orzo under warm running water; drain well and set aside.
In a large skillet, cook the onion in butter over medium heat until tender and golden brown. Add flour, salt and pepper to the onion mixture. Stir until combined, about 1 minute. Add milk all at once; cook and stir until slightly thickened and bubbly. Gradually add the cheese; cook until melted. Stir into pasta. Fold in crab and shrimp.
Pour mixture into a baking dish. Sprinkle Marzetti® Garlic & Butter Croutons over pasta mixture. Bake uncovered for 25 minutes or until heated through.
Makes: 1 half pan
If freezing entrée for future use, use only 2 lbs. of pasta.