- 1/2 cup Marzetti® Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1 cup Marzetti® Garlic & Butter Croutons, crushed
- 1 tbsp Unsalted butter, softened
- 1 head Cauliflower (about 2 lbs)
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Thyme, chopped (optional)
- 1/4 tsp Fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp Fresh parsley or chives, chopped
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Using clean hands smear the butter over the bottom of a sheet pan. Set aside.
Cut the cauliflower in half. Lay the cut side down on the cutting board and cut 1/2” thick slices. Transfer to a large bowl and gently toss with olive oil, salt, thyme and pepper. Transfer mixture to the prepared pan and lay the pieces flat on to the surface. Roast 12 to 15 minutes or until one side is golden brown. Using a spatula, turn the pieces over and roast an additional 5 to 8 minutes or until the other side is golden brown.
Transfer cauliflower to a serving tray, spoon Marzetti® Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing over cauliflower and top with Marzetti® Regular Cut Garlic & Butter Croutons and parsley.