- 1/2 cup Marzetti® Ranch Dressing
- 2 lbs Assorted fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 cup Onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup Salsa
- 8 - 6" corn tortillas, room temperature
- 2 cups Kale, finely chopped
- 6 Radishes, sliced
- 2 Avocados, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 cup Cherry tomatoes, diced
- 8 sprigs Cilantro
- Lime wedges
Preheat oven to 375° F. Lightly oil a baking sheet. Place mushrooms and onion on prepped baking sheet and toss with oil, salt and pepper. Roast for 15 minutes. Remove from oven; drain any excess moisture from pan. Toss mushrooms and onions with salsa and set aside.
Assemble tacos by layering the tortillas with kale, mushroom mixture, radishes, avocado and cherry tomatoes.
Drizzle each taco with Marzetti® Ranch Dressing and top each with a sprig of cilantro. Serve with lime wedge.