- 1/2 cup Marzetti® White Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 cup Marzetti® Ranch Veggie Dip
- 1 tsp Ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp Ground coriander
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1/2 lb Bonesless, skinless chicken breast, cut into small chunks (about 60 pieces)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cilantro sprigs, coarsely chopped, for garnish
Combine the Marzetti® White Balsamic Vinaigrette with cumin, coriander, turmeric, salt and pepper. Add the chicken meat and marinate for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
Thread one piece of chicken and two pieces of red pepper pieces onto each skewer. Heat a grill to medium-high heat. Oil the grill grates and grill skewers about 5 to 6 minutes or until the meat is thoroughly cooked.
Arrange skewers on a tray and sprinkle with fresh cilantro. Serve with Marzetti® Ranch Veggie Dip for dipping.