- 3 cups Marzetti® Greek Vinaigrette with Olive Oil & Feta Cheese
- 2-1/2 lbs Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Orzo
- 10 lbs Beef sirloin or tenderloin, cut into 1” cubes
- 3 Red bell peppers, cut into 1” squares
- 3 Eggplant, cut into 1” pieces
- 3 Medium zucchini, cut into 1/2” rounds
Thread skewers with beef cube, pepper square, eggplant, and zucchini in alternating fashion. Place skewers in a shallow pan. Pour 2 cups of Marzetti® Greek Vinaigrette with Olive Oil & Feta Cheese over and marinate for 1 hour.
Prepare Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Orzo according to package directions (cook until tender with a slight bite.) Set aside. Cook kabobs over an open flamed grill, turning to cook each side.
Use remaining vinagirette to brush kabobs often during grilling. Place orzo on plate or platter and top with cooked kabobs.