- 1 Flatout® Rustic White Thin Pizza Crust (5x15)
- 1 oz. Simply Dressed® Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 oz. Assorted seasonal berries - cooked and sieved to remove seeds
- 1 oz. Assorted seasonal berries - fresh
- 4 oz. Mascarpone cheese
- 1 oz. Apple crisp mix - prepared according to package directions
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mixed Berry Sauce: Combine Simply Dressed® Balsamic Vinaigrette and assorted berries (pre-cooked and sieved).
Top Flatout® Rustic White Thin Pizza Crust (5×15) with mascarpone cheese and prepared apple crisp mix. Bake for 4-6 minutes. Remove from oven and top with fresh berries and mixed berry sauce.