- 2 cups Marzetti® Dijon Honey Mustard Dressing
- 24 oz Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Fettuccini
- 4 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 lbs Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 16 oz Mushrooms, sliced
- 4-5 cloves Garlic, minced
- 16 oz Spinach, chopped
- 2 tsp Dried tarragon
- 2 tsp Black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Dry white wine
- 2 pints Grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 8 oz Parmesan-reggiano cheese, grated
Heat olive oil in deep sauté pan over medium high heat. Add shrimp and cook abut 5 minutes until opaque. Add mushrooms and garlic; cook about 5 minutes. Add spinach and cook 2-3 minutes. Add seasonings and wine; simmer for about 3 minutes. Add Marzetti® Dijon Honey Mustard Dressing and heat. Add tomatoes and heat until just hot. Add cheese and stir until melted.
Serve over Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Fettuccini (prepare according to package directions). Garnish with fresh springs of tarragon.