- 3/4 cup Marzetti® Dijon Honey Mustard Dressing
- 12 oz Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Fettuccini
- 1-1/2 oz (30 each) Frozen precooked meatballs
- 2 cups Half-and-half
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 2 tsp Minced garlic
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Thaw meatballs and heat according to package directions.
Coat meatballs thoroughly with Marzetti® Dijon Honey Mustard Dressing. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, minced garlic and Italian seasoning. Stir in half-and-half until the mixture and meatballs blend into a medium-thick sauce.
Serve with Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Fettuccini and garnish with fresh basil leaves.