- 1/2 cup Marzetti® Smoky Honey Chile Sauce
- 1/2 cup Marzetti® Sweet & Bold Barbecue Sauce
- 8 oz Chop steak, grilled to desired temperature
- 1-1/2 oz Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 1-1/2 oz Bacon, cooked, chopped
- 1/4 oz Green onions, sliced
Honey Chile BBQ Sauce: Combine Marzetti® Smoky Honey Chile Sauce and Marzetti® Sweet & Bold Barbecue Sauce. Cover and refrigerate up to 48 hours.
Grill chopped steak to order and top with gorgonzola cheese and chopped bacon. Heat to soften cheese and then plate over warmed prepared Honey Chile Barbecue Sauce. Top with sliced green onions.
*This recipe is also great using London Broil