- 1/4 cup Marzetti® Olde Venice Italian Dressing
- 1 (12") Precooked pizza crust
- 2 cups Mixed field greens
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 cup Shredded mozzarella or provolone
- 6 oz Grilled chicken, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Red onion slices
- 1 Tomato, sliced thin (10-12 slices)
Brush pizza crust with olive oil on the top and bottom. Start building the pizza by spreading half the cheese on the crust.
Next mix Marzetti® Olde Venice Italian Dressing with the field greens. Arrange the sliced tomatoes over the cheese and top with dressed greens.
Finally, arrange the sliced red onions and grilled chicken over the greens and top with remaining cheese. Place pizza on med-low grill and close lid. After 3-4 minutes, turn pizza 90 degrees on grill and close lid again for 3-4 minutes (grills vary, so watch closely).
The pizza is done when the bottom is crispy and all ingredients are warm. The pizza can also be baked in a conventional oven at 375°F for 10-12 minutes.