- 3/4 cup Simply Dressed® Light Raspberry Acai
- 1/2 cup Marzetti® Extra Heavy Mayonnaise
- Flatout® Original 2 oz. Medium Oval Flatbread
- 4 (about 1-1/4 lbs total) Chicken breasts - skinless, boneless
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1 large Fuji apple, cored and diced
- 2 Celery ribs, trimmed and diced
- 1/2 cup Seedless red grapes, halved
- 3 Chives, chopped
- 1 cup Toasted walnuts, chopped
- 6 Red or green leaf lettuce leaves, ribs removed
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper and combine in a zipper-top bag with 1/4 cup Simply Dressed® Light Raspberry Acai. Marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes or up to 4 hours.
In a large bowl, whisk together the Marzetti® Extra Heavy Mayonnaise, 1/2 cup Simply Dressed® Light Raspberry Acai, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Toss with apple, celery, grapes, chives and walnuts; reserve.
Remove chicken from marinade, shaking off excess. Lightly oil a grill pan and heat over medium-high heat. Grill chicken breasts until cooked through, about 3 minutes per side. Remove and let rest briefly. Slice thinly and reserve.
Place a lettuce leaf in the center of 1 Flatout® Original 2 oz. Medium Oval Flatbread. Top with about ½ cup Waldorf salad and ½ cup (about 3 oz.) chicken. Wrap tightly, secure with a toothpick, slice in half.