- 1 tsp Marzetti® Dijon Honey Mustard Dressing
- 2 slices Marbled rye bread
- 2 tsp Softened salted butter
- 2 slices Sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- 1/2 Tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Avocado - peeled, pitted and thinly sliced
Heat a cast-iron skillet or non-stick pan over high heat until skillet is warm; reduce heat to medium.
Arrange 2 bread slices in the hot skillet. Add 1 tsp. butter under each slice in the skillet; flip bread so butter-side is face-up. Spread about 1 tsp. Marzetti® Dijon Honey Mustard Dressing onto each bread slice; top one slice of bread with 1 slice cheddar cheese, 1 slice Swiss cheese, tomato slices, and avocado slices.
Top avocado layer with 1 slice cheddar cheese, 1 slice Swiss cheese, and the other slice of bread. Spread butter onto top piece of bread; flip sandwich and cook until cheeses are slightly melted, 2 to 3 minutes.
Transfer sandwiche to a microwave-safe plate and heat in microwave until cheeses are fully melted, no longer than 30 seconds.