- 3 cups Marzetti® Asian Sesame Dressing
- 20 Chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 cups Flour
- 4 tbsp Chinese 5-spice powder
- 2 tbsp Salt
- 12 Eggs
- 4 cups Bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Green onion, chopped
- 3 cups Short rice (medium grain for sticky rice)
- 6 cups Water
- 1/8 cup Salt
Make sticky rice by bringing water and 1/8 cup salt to boil. Add rice and cover. Simmer 20-25 minutes. Hold.
Mix bread crumbs with five-spice and 2 tbsp. salt in one bowl.
In a second bowl, add flour. In a third bowl, crack eggs and whisk. Bread the chicken strips by dipping in flour, then egg, and finishing by coating in bread crumb mixture. Fry chicken strips in 350°F oil for 3-4 minutes or until cooked through.
Place sticky rice on platter and top with chicken strips. Drizzle all with Marzetti® Asian Sesame Dressing. Garnish with fresh chopped green onion.