- 1 lb Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Shell Macaroni
- 2 tbsp Fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 lb (16 oz) American or cheddar cheese, cubed
- 3 tsp Adobo sauce
- 2 tsp Chipotle peppers, chopped
- 1 (15 oz) can enchilada sauce (mild)
- 1 (14.75 oz) can Cream style corn
- 1 (4.5 oz) can Green chiles, chopped
- 2 cups Chicken broth
- 2 cups Cooked chicken, chopped
- 1/2 cup Onion, chopped
Thaw Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Shell Macaroni under warm running water; drain. Spray bottom of a medium stockpot with nonstick spray. Add chicken and onion; cook over medium-high heat 5-7 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring frequently. Add broth, chiles, corn, enchilada sauce, chipotle peppers and adobo sauce; mix well.
Simmer over medium heat 10 minutes or until heated through. Add cheese and shells; simmer until cheese is melted, stirring frequently. Top with cilantro.