- 3 lbs Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Egg Noodles, Reames Homestyle Original (Raw)
- 3 (10 oz) Mild enchilada sauce
- 3 (10-3/4 oz) cans Cream of chicken soup
- 24 oz Cheese spread
- 6 cups Cooked or canned chicken - chopped
- 12 oz Green chiles, chopped
- 6 cups Lettuce, shredded
- 1-1/2 cups Tomtaoes, chopped
Preheat oven to 350° F. Cook Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Egg Noodles, Reames Homestyle Original (Raw) in boiling water for 20-30 minutes or to desired tenderness; drain. Combine soup and cheese spread, mixing until well blended; add chicken and green chiles.
In separate bowl, toss cooked and drained noodles with enchilada sauce until well coated. Spread two cups of chicken mixture over the bottom of a large buttered casserole dish. Layer 1/3 of the noodles and 1/3 of the remaining chicken mixture; repeat two more times.
Cover and bake 20 minutes, then uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes. Just prior to serving, top with lettuce and tomatoes.