- 1/2 cup Marzetti® Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 cup Frozen peas, defrosted
- 3 oz Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 4 Scallions, chopped
- 1 medium Red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium Zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup Quinoa, rinsed
- 1 tsp Curry powder
- 1 cup Cooked chickpeas, rinsed well
- Salt and pepper, to taste
In a small bowl, whisk together Marzetti® Balsamic Vinaigrette and curry. Set aside.
Bring 1-1/2 cups of water to a boil, add rinsed quinoa and bring to a boil. Cover pan with a lid and reduce heat to a simmer. Cook about 12 minutes.
Remove from heat and fluff quinoa with fork. Place quinoa in a large mixing bowl; add the dressing mixture and all remaining ingredients. Gently toss together; season with salt and pepper.