- 1 each New York Bakery® 6" Mini Breadsticks
- 1/2 gallon Simply Dressed® Honey Mustard Dressing
- 2 oz Pork tenderloin, cooked
- 3/4 oz Virginia baked ham, sliced thin
- 4 each Pickles, crinkle cut
- 1 oz Swiss cheese, sliced
- 4 cups Yellow mustard
- 2 cups Jerk seasoning
Combine Simply Dressed® Honey Mustard Dressing with yellow mustard and jerk seasoning. Set aside and let rest 2 hours.
Bake New York Bakery® 6″ Mini Breadsticks in a 350°F oven for 3 to 5 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven. Cool. Slice.
Spread the mustard mixture on the bottom of the breadstick and layer the pork tenderloin, ham, pickles, and Swiss cheese on top.
Spread more mustard mixture on the top half of the breadstick and place over the cheese.
Grill on Panini press, set on medium, until cheese melts and the sandwich is “pressed”. Serve immediately.