- 3 lbs Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Bow Tie - Round
- 1-1/4 cup Simply Dressed® Italian Dressing
- 5 cups Frozen whole kernel corn
- 4 cups Tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup Refrigerated pesto
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Snipped fresh basil
Place Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Bow Tie – Round in large colander. Run hot tap water over top of frozen pasta, then rinse with cold water; drain.
Cook corn according to package directions and drain. Let cool slightly.
In a large bowl, combine pasta, corn, tomatoes and parmesan cheese. In a separate container, combine Simply Dressed® Italian Dressing and pesto. Shake well and pour over pasta mixture; toss gently to coat.
Cover and chill. Sprinkle basil over top before serving.