- 1 (2.5 lb) bag Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Twisted Pasta Ribbon
- 1 cup Onion, chopped
- 2 cups Frozen peas, thawed
- 2 cups Carrots, julienne
- 2 cups Cooked chicken, chopped
- 2 (10-3/4 oz) cans Cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp Curry powder
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne powder
- 2 cups Sweetened flaked coconut
Preheat oven to 400°F (375°F for convection).
Spray bottom and sides of a half hotel pan with nonstick spray. Place Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Twisted Pasta Ribbon in a colander and under warm water until thawed.
In a large bowl, combine thawed pasta and remaining ingredients except coconut; mix well. Transfer mixture to prepared hotel pan. Cover tightly with foil.
Bake 40 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160°F. Top with coconut; bake an additional 3 to 5 minutes or until coconut is golden brown.