- 3 lbs Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Bow Tie - Round
- 3 lbs Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Rotini - Tri-Color
- 3 cups Marzetti® Olde Venice Italian Dressing
- 6 cups Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 medium Summer squash
- 2 medium Yellow summer squash, quarter lengthwise, sliced
- 2 medium Zucchini, quarter lengthwise, sliced
- 2 cups Broccoli flowerettes
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, 1/2" cubes
- 2 cups Black olives, pitted, sliced
- 2 cups Green sweet pepper, chopped
- 1 cup Green onion, thinly sliced
- 16 oz Pepperoni and/or salami (sliced into thin strips)
Place Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Bow Tie – Round and Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Rotini – Tri-Color in large colander. Run hot tap water over top of frozen pasta, and then rinse with cold water. Drain.
In an extra large bowl, combine pasta, vegetables, cheese, olives and meat. Drizzle Marzetti® Olde Venice Italian Dressing over top and gently toss to coat.