- 3 Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Lasagna Sheets - Flat (8"x10")
- 1 lb Italian sausage or ground beef
- 1/2 cup Chopped onion
- 30 oz Spaghetti sauce
- 3 tbsp Dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 tsp Garlic salt
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 15 oz Ricotta or cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 oz Mozzarella cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Cook meat and onion until meat is browned. Drain off fat and stir in the spaghetti sauce, 2 tbsp. parsley flakes, and garlic salt. Simmer uncovered for ten minutes, stirring often.
Combine the egg, ricotta cheese, 1/4 cup of the parmesan cheese, and remaining parsley flakes. Beat until smooth. Spoon 1/2 cup of the meat sauce evenly over the bottom of one-half pan. Arrange one lasagna sheet over the sauce. Spread 1/2 of the cheese mixture evenly over the sheet. Top with 1/3 of the meat sauce, then 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers once more, ending with the final lasagna sheet. Top with remaining sauce and mozzarella. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes or until hot. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.