- 1 1/2 cups Marzetti® Olde Venice Italian Dressing
- 1 1/2 lbs Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Cavatappi
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 3 tsp Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small Onion, chopped
- 1 pint Cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tsp Dried basil
- 16 oz Sliced grilled chicken
- 1 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- Salt & pepper, to taste
Prepare Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Cavatappi according to package directions.
In a sauce pan heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and onion. Saute until onion is softened.
Add the tomatoes, basil, salt and pepper. Cook for a couple of minutes or until the tomatoes soften. Add the Marzetti® Olde Venice Italian Dressing and heat through.
Pour the sauce over the heated pasta. Top with chicken and the feta.