- 64 oz Inn Maid® Egg Noodles - Kluski
- 32 oz Marzetti® Sour Cream
- 112 oz Roasted red peppers (or 20 fresh red peppers)
- 2 large Onions, cut into large pieces
- 1/2 cup Garlic
- 16 Chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 16 oz Cream cheese
- 3/4 cup Butter or margarine
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Parsley (optional)
Cook Inn Maid® Egg Noodles – Kluski according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in blender or food processor combine peppers, onion and garlic. Process until smooth; set aside.
In a large skillet, sauté chicken breasts in oil until done. Remove from skillet. In the same skillet pour in red pepper sauce from blender. Bring to a boil. Add Marzetti® Sour Cream, sugar, cream cheese, butter and salt & pepper. Reduce to medium heat. Continue stirring until well blended. Return chicken to red pepper sauce and cook an additional 5 minutes.
Serve over noodles and sprinkle with parsley.