- 1/2 cup Marzetti® Champagne Vinaigrette
- 6 slices Prosciutto or bacon
- 1 cup Fresh corn kernels
- 5 oz arugula
- 1 cup Grape tomatoes, sliced lengthwise
- 1/2 cup Small sweet onion, sliced
- 2 Avocados, diced
- 1/3 cup Crumbled goat or feta cheese
Preheat oven to 375°F. Place prosciutto on a baking tray and cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until it is crisp. (If using bacon, cook time will be longer.) Remove from tray, cool and break into medium size pieces.
Place corn kernels and 2 tbsp. water in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 1 minute, drain and cool.
Combine arugula, corn, tomatoes, onions, avocado and Marzetti® Champagne Vinaigrette and toss gently to combine. Top salad with crumbled prosciutto and cheese.