- 1/2 cup Marzetti® Champagne Vinaigrette
- 4 Boneless pork chops (1/2" - 3/4" thick)
- 3 tbsp Vegetable oil, divided
- 1/4 cup Shallots, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Butternut squash, peeled & diced
- 1 tsp Fresh sage, chopped
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, sliced or chopped
- Salt & pepper, to taste
Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet on medium high heat, add chops and brown on each side for 5 to 7 minutes each or until chops are thoroughly cooked. Remove chops from pan and keep warm. To same pan, add remaining 1 tablespoon oil, shallots, butternut squash, sage, salt and pepper and sauté 2 to 3 minutes. Add ¼ cup water and continue to cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Add apples and sauté 2 minutes. Return chops to pan. Add Marzetti® Champagne Vinaigrette and continue to cook until squash pieces are tender. Serve.