- 1/2 cup Marzetti® Homestyle Ranch Dressing
- 2 cups Chicken, cooked & diced
- 36 tsp Hot sauce
- 36 Wonton wrappers
- 1/4 cup Jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup Green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Celery, finely diced
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Spray one side of each wonton wrapper with vegetable oil spray. Press wonton wrappers, oil coated-side-down into miniature muffin cups. Bake 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown. Remove from pans; cool. Spoon 1 teaspoon hot sauce into the bottom of each wonton cup.
In a medium bowl, combine chicken, chopped jalapeno, green onions, celery and 1/2 cup Marzetti® Homestlye Ranch Dressing. Spoon chicken mixture into wonton cups. Serve immediately.