- 1/2 cup Marzetti® Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1 cup Marzetti® Extra Heavy Mayonnaise
- 2 lb Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Rigatini
- 1 lb Breaded popcorn chicken bites*, fully cooked & heated through
- 2 tbsp Cayenne pepper sauce
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 2 cups Celery, sliced 1/2"
- 1 cup Red onion, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 3 tbsp Blue cheese crumbles
In a large bowl, toss prepared chicken bites with the cayenne pepper sauce. Heat oil in an extra large skillet or Dutch oven. Cook chicken, celery and onion in hot oil for 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Meanwhile, in a medium sized bowl, combine the Marzetti® Extra Heavy Mayonnaise, milk, Marzetti® Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing, and 2 tablespoons of the blue cheese crumbles. Add dressing mixture and thawed Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Rigatini to skillet with chicken mixture. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until heated through.
If desired, serve with remaining 2 tablespoons blue cheese crumbles sprinkled over top.
*Or use frozen fully cooked breaded chicken breast nuggets or strips (cut strips into bite size pieces)