- 1/2 cup Marzetti® Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- 4 pieces Bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, leaves only
- 1 Fennel bulb, chopped
- 1/3 cup Red onion, slivered
- 1/4 cup Currants
- 1/2 cup Walnuts, toasted & chopped
Soak currants in hot water for 5 minutes; drain.
Trim the end off of each sprout and discard any blemished leaves. Continue to separate the outer leaves and transfer them to a bowl. (Sprout cores can be used in a mixed vegetable stir-fry).
In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients with Marzetti® Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing and gently toss. Arrange salads on individual plates and serve. This salad is best served as soon as it is assembled.