- 48 oz Marzetti® Greek Vinaigrette with Olive Oil & Feta Cheese
- 32 oz Extra wide egg noodles
- 8 pints Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 1/2 oz Peppered bacon, pre-cooked
- 4 heads Romaine lettuce, sliced
- 2 cups Parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper, to taste
Cook egg noodles according to package directions. Rinse and drain well. Microwave bacon for 30 seconds. Drain on paper towels, then break into pieces.
In a large bowl, toss noodles, Marzetti® Greek Vinaigrette, tomatoes, bacon and lettuce. Add salt and pepper to taste. Top with shredded cheese.