- 2 cups Marzetti® Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1/2 tsp Freshly ground black pepper, plus extra for grilling
- 2 tsp Garlic, chopped
- 1-1/2 lb Flank steak, cut on bias into thin strips
- 1 large Yellow, red or Orange pepper, cut into 1-1/2" pieces
- 12 Basil leaves, chopped
- 8 Wooden or metal skewers
In a mixing bowl, combine Marzetti® Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing with pepper and garlic. Remove 1 cup and reserve for dipping sauce. Transfer remaining mixture to a large re-sealable plastic bag and add flank steak. Toss to coat meat. Marinate in refrigerator 1 to 6 hours.
Transfer meat to a plate and discard marinade. Prepare grill to medium high heat and oil grates. Thread meat, peppers and onions onto skewers, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
For dipping sauce, combine reserved dip mixture with chopped basil. Arrange skewers on hot grill rack. Grill 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until meat is cooked to desired temperature. Transfer skewers to a serving tray. Serve with sauce.