- 8 Sister Schubert’s® Yeast Dinner Rolls
- 1/3 cup Marzetti® Slaw Dressing
- 1 1/2 cups Marzetti® Sweet & Bold Barbecue Sauce
- 1 cup Cole slaw mix
- 2 cups/1 lb Pulled pork, beef or chicken
- Freshly ground black pepper
Fold Marzetti® Slaw Dressing into cole slaw mix. Mix thoroughly and season to taste with freshly ground black pepper. Chill to blend flavors.
Prepare pulled pork, beef or chicken folding in Marzetti® Sweet & Bold Barbecue Sauce.
Preheat oven to 350° F. Place Sister Schubert’s® Yeast Dinner Rolls on baking sheets on middle rack of conventional oven; brush tops with butter. Bake 5-10 minutes or until lightly browned. (Option: 3-5 minutes in convection oven.)
Split cooled rolls. Spoon warmed meat filling in the middle of each roll. Top with a small portion of cole slaw and serve.