- 1/3 cup Simply Dressed® Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 7 oz Tofu, firm, drained & cut into cubes
- 4 oz Soba noodles
- 1 medium Carrot, julienned
- 1/2 medium Zucchini, julienned
- 3/4 cup Edamame, shelled & cooked
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Garlic, minced
- 2 tsp Ginger, minced
- 1 tbsp Hoisin sauce
- 1/2 tsp Sriracha sauce
- 1/2 tsp Sesame oil
- 1/2 tbsp Soy sauce, reduced sodium
- Toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
Cut tofu into cubes and place in a bowl. Pour 1/3 cup Simply Dressed® Balsamic Vinaigrette over tofu and stir to coat. Cover and let marinate in the fridge for 15-20 minutes.
Cook soba noodles according to package instructions. Drain, run under cold water, and set aside. Use a julienne, vegetable peeler, or knife to slice a carrot and zucchini into ribbons. Set aside.
In a medium saute pan, heat 2 tsp. olive oil and add 1 tsp. minced garlic. Cook for about 15-30 second until fragrant. Remove tofu from marinade and cook until tofu is heated throughout. Set aside.
In a small bowl, combine ginger, hoisin sauce, Sriracha sauce, sesame oil, soy sauce, and Simply Dressed Balsamic Vinaigrette.
In a large bowl, combine soba noodles, carrots, zucchini, edamame, and tofu. Pour in sauce and gently toss together. Top with toasted sesame seeds.