- 6 New York Bakery® Wheat Mini Garlic Toast made with Whole Grain
- 1/4 cup Marzetti® Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 30 Asparagus spears, ends trimmed
- 4 oz Swiss cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup Cherry tomatoes, diced
Bring a large pot of water to a boil and blanch the asparagus for 1 to 2 minutes and drain.
While preparing the asparagus, preheat the oven and prepare the New York Bakery® Wheat Mini Garlic Toast made with Whole Grain according to package directions. Once the toasts are finished baking, increase the heat to broil and position the oven rack into the middle of the oven.
Place 5 asparagus spears on top of each piece of toast. Sprinkle cheese over the asparagus and broil for 1 to 2 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
Sprinkle a few tomatoes over each toast. Drizzle Marzetti® Balsamic Dressing over each toast and serve.