- 1/2 cup Marzetti® Avocado Ranch Dressing
- 1 bunch Asparagus, end trimmed
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 Hard boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shaved
- 8 Radishes, cut into matchsticks
Prepare a grill to medium-high heat or preheat an oven to 400° F.
Toss asparagus with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill asparagus 2 to 4 minutes, turning spears frequently, until the spears are bright green and lightly charred. If roasting, arrange spears on a sheet pan, place on top rack of oven and roast for 4 to 5 minutes (shake pan once or twice during cooking time).
Transfer asparagus on a platter, drizzle with Marzetti® Avocado Ranch Dressing, sprinkle with eggs, lemon zest, cheese and radishes. Serve.