- 6 oz Marzetti® Asian Sesame Dressing, divided
- 1 lb Large shrimp, shelled and de-veined
- 1 Mango, cut into thin strips
- 1 Red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 Yellow bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 bunch Cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 3 Scallions, cut into thin strips
- Salt & pepper, to taste
Prepare grill to medium high heat.
Place shrimp in a shallow bowl and coat them with 3 oz of Marzetti® Asian Sesame Dressing. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate 15 to 20 minutes.
In a bowl combine mango, pepper strips, cilantro and scallions; add rest of Asian Sesame Dressing and gently toss. Grill shrimp approximately 5 to 7 minutes, turning once during cooking process. (Cooking time may vary depending upon size of shrimp; shrimp should curl and no longer look translucent).
Serve grilled shrimp with mango pepper salad.