- 1 loaf New York Bakery® Five Minute Garlic Bread
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 cup Onions, sliced
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, sliced
- 4 oz. Brie cheese, peeled
- 2 oz. Blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 cup Walnuts, chopped
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
Take New York Bakery® Five Minute Garlic Bread from freezer and separate halves. Remove paper insert place on a sheet pan. Heat oil in a small skillet over medium heat, add onion and cook until onions are golden brown, about 6 minutes.
Transfer onions to a plate, to same pan add apples and sauté until apples are tender, about 2 minutes. To assemble, spread Brie cheese over bread, top with onions, apples, blue cheese and walnuts. Sprinkle with pepper. Place under broiler for 2-4 minutes or until crispy golden brown. Serve.