- 2 tbsp Marzetti® Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- 2 tbsp Marzetti® Sour Cream
- 2 cups Broccoli florets
- 1 package Taco seasoning mix
- 1 1/2 cups Broccoli slaw mix
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 lb Ground beef or turkey
- 4 Flour tortillas, burrito size
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a medium saucepan filled with boiling salt water, blanch broccoli by cooking just until it turns bright green. Drain in a colander and rinse with cold water to set the color; drain again.
In a large skillet, cook ground beef with taco seasoning according to package directions. Meanwhile, wrap tortillas in foil and heat in oven for 10 minutes to soften.
In a large bowl, mix together the blanched broccoli and seasoned ground beef, broccoli cole slaw, cheese and Marzetti® Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing. Top with Marzetti® Sour Cream.
For each broccoli wrap, place 2/3 cup filling just below the center of a tortilla. Fold in one side and then fold up from the bottom, enclosing the filling. Fold in the other side of the tortilla and serve warm.