Where do you find your recipe inspirations? We have created a list of the top 10 recipe sites for chefs that we hope will inspire you with tips, techniques, recipes and more.
1. Flavor & The Menu – A great tool for menu developers. This site provides chefs with the top flavor trends, as well as a variety of menu inspirations and solutions.
2. ChefTalk – Advises and mentors cooks of all levels by connecting them around the globe through the world of food.
3. ChefRef Foodie – Featuring not only recipes, this website has enticing menu enhancements, cuisines to consider, and a “Duration” category to choose the amount of desired time for full prep, cook, and serve time.
4. Chef’s Resources – This “Culinary Wikipedia” allows chefs to come together and share the “ins and outs” of their practice.
5. Seven Spoons – A gorgeous food website, Seven Spoons has received several awards and nominations for its recipes and photography.
6. Culinary Trends – This website allows chefs to collaborate and share inspiration with one another through recipes.
7. Plate – One of the most extensive professional-status recipe databases on the internet.
8. Virtual Cities – Recipes for any occasion be it holiday, special occasion, and everyday cooking.
9. Cooking Issues – The state-of-the-art blog brought to you by the French Culinary Institute (FCI) announces only the cutting edge of food tools and trends.
10. Food Republic – Renowned chef, Marcus Samuelsson’s website has the latest and greatest trends in the culinary world.
Please share your best go-to site or sites and leave a reply below and we’ll share in upcoming posts. Enjoy!